98% of Pinnacle Clients Would Recommend Them to Others
At Pinnacle, we measure customer satisfaction. We're also interested in our own customers' satisfaction levels. We recently interviewed about 100 of our own clients.
Here are some of our findings:
Likeliness to Recommend:
- 98% of our clients would recommend Pinnacle to others.
- 2% are neutral on whether or not they would recommend Pinnacle.
- No one said they would not recommend Pinnacle.
Compare to Competitors
- 100% say we compare favorably.
- 82% gave a rating of 5 out of 5, the rest gave 4 out of 5.
Here are some of the most common comments we receive, each comment is a little different, but these capture the theme of the most frequent comments:
"I like that Pinnacle gives you very timely information."
"The frank narratives that we get back are what I like the most."
"The most useful thing for me is the immediate notifications whenever there is an urgent red light concern, such as litigation."
"The graphs are great. They really flow and give a 'to the point' idea of what is going on."
"I like that they are quick and easy."
Room for Improvement
We also ask our clients how we can do better. After reviewing all of the comments from this group of surveys, we have identified two areas in which we can improve:
- More historical data
We currently show the last 13 months of trends, after hearing comments from our clients, we have decided to include up to five years of past trends for our clients.
- Better explanation of the survey process
We found that many of our clients just know that they receive their customer satisfaction reports from us each month. They want to know about the process that we perform in order to get those results. In 2012, we are going to improve communication with our clients about the details of the customer satisfaction process. This will include:
- Which contacts get called
- How the random process works
- How respondents are given the opportunity to remain anonymous
- How each question is asked